Thanks for choosing RSM and Guest Homes for your accommodation needs!
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO HIGH DEMAND THAT IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO CALL IN ADVANCE TO RESERVE A ROOM!
Eastend is primarily a farming community and therefore well suited for the movement of large trucks and equipment, and supplying fuel and mechanical needs to the oil industry.
At RSM, we have ample parking and are able to accommodate over sized loads, or fleets of smaller vehicles.
We are located conveniently on Highway 13, in the heart of the upper and lower Shaunavon oil play.
Quality of life directly affects productivity and safety.
- People who have the option to stay home on their days off come back to work rested and refreshed. 5 days off versus 2 days of travel, and 3 days off. Often, it is more beneficial for the family to come to visit and spend quality time.
- Relaxed workers do better! Eastend offers many types of recreation, including golfing, swimming, fishing, ice hockey, curling, hiking and is a world class bird watching area.
- Eating at home is healthier than eating out. Our kitchens are fully furnished with pots, pans, and dishes -everything you need to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our guests have told us that having a barbecue, fully equipped with propane and utensils really makes it easy and fun. Ask us about our all inclusive lunch and dinner options!
- Eating at home is cost effective! We understand that living on the road can be expensive.
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Why not make it at home, instead of leaving early to stand in line at a restaurant?
- Grocery Shopping - We understand that days are short and work hours are long, and it might prove difficult to make it to the grocery store in time. We can help! Hidden Valley Grocery Store is happy to accommodate late shoppers or they will deliver. You can pre-order through the motel via phone, text or in person!
Does your company work in Eastend or the surrounding area on a regular basis? Do you have more than one employee in need of accommodation? If so, you might qualify to become a corporate client.
Benefits to becoming a corporate client with RSM:
- Pre-Booking privileges with no cancellation penalties! Book ahead of time, and if things change, there is no charge.
- Customized rates, tailored to volume and length of stay. Daily and weekly rates available.
- Preferred or same unit preferences. Does a worker have a favorite room? Let us know at booking, and we will do our best to reserve that room for them.
- We will book rooms consistent with guests needs such as cooking, shift work, smoking or non smoking, office space, on-site storage for vehicles and equipment, large vehicle accommodation (ie 18 Wheelers).
- We can accommodate your billing practices. We accept PO numbers, we can hold card numbers on file, as well as accepting cheques and direct deposit.
- (Non-Working) Family members of our corporate guests stay for free.
- Ease of communication - We are a courier drop off and pick up point. We have post office box privileges. High speed internet (wireless or ethernet) in every room. We also offer long-distance phone privileges!
- Cleanliness. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our accommodations. Each room is sanitized regularly.
- Comfort. We really do feel that RSM is a home away from home. Our guest homes are all fully furnished, with comfortable couches and chairs, as well as separate bedrooms for guests. We believe personal space is important to feel comfortable! We provide satellite television and internet. Our showers have great pressure and no shortage of hot water!
Light Housekeeping Rooms are equipped with double beds, desk, flat screen tvs with cable, high speed internet, as well as a mini fridge, microwave and coffeemaker with coffee and hot chocolate.
Kitchenettes are equipped with double beds, flat screen tvs with cable, high speed internet, couches, fully furnished kitchens including fridges, stoves, microwaves and coffee makers.
Guest Homes are fully furnished throughout, with double beds, fully furnished kitchens, couches and chairs, flat screen tvs with cable, high speed internet, and a barbecue stocked with propane and utensils